Labels

The random musings of a college girl who enjoys just about everything. I enjoy talking and reviewing, so please, feel free to stay a while, sit down, enjoy a coffee. While attempting to find a way to live forever I have come to at least recognize the truth so universal (though I can't say I've given up my quest). So this is my attempt at taking the most from life with the time I have. After all, forever is not so long.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Bucket List: Parasailing


Hi everyone!

Instead of saying hello from my lovely Outer Banks beach house, I am now back at my own home in Pennsylvania. But not for very long.

I did promise to tell you all about my last day, though. And what a last day it was. The morning before we left I convinced my parents to let me do something that has been on my bucket list for a while: parasailing. And so we did. My mother and I went 1200 feet up in the air in the sound behind Duck, which is near Corolla. It was an amazing experience. I would highly recommend parasailing yourself sometime. Here is a picture of my mother and I on our adventure:

(I'm on the left)

What was also cool, on the way back to the docking area, our ship captain let me drive the boat. It was pretty straightforward, but also really cool at the same time. Afterwards, I went to fly a kite on the beach and say goodbye to the lovely ocean once more before having to head home. And then it was time to pack up and go.

We just arrived home today, Sunday, but only because last night we spent the night in Richmond with my mother’s friend. Her son is two, and absolutely adorable.

Short blog post, yes, but, at the same time, some pretty big news. It’s exciting to knock things off your bucket list. Mostly, though, it only makes me want to add more.

So start knocking them off!

Anyone else parasailed or want to go parasailing?

Have fun,

Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment