Labels

The random musings of a college girl who enjoys just about everything. I enjoy talking and reviewing, so please, feel free to stay a while, sit down, enjoy a coffee. While attempting to find a way to live forever I have come to at least recognize the truth so universal (though I can't say I've given up my quest). So this is my attempt at taking the most from life with the time I have. After all, forever is not so long.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The 52 Projects

Hello all.

There is a website I want to share with you. It is a website that I could probably only describe as life changing, and in your last year on earth, of course you want everything to be life changing. This website is called http://52projects.com/, and it is basically for what is implied in the title. A guy sometime ago came up with 52 projects that would deepen the appreciation for what you have and expand your horizons. The projects can be as simple as underlining your favorite passages in a book to riding a train to a random place and taking pictures of your destination. All of them provide a somewhat different perspective on things, though. I know I'm definitely planning on trying some of them during the summer when I have more free time. I would challenge you to do the same and see what the projects can do for your life.

Love,

Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment