Labels

The random musings of a college girl who enjoys just about everything. I enjoy talking and reviewing, so please, feel free to stay a while, sit down, enjoy a coffee. While attempting to find a way to live forever I have come to at least recognize the truth so universal (though I can't say I've given up my quest). So this is my attempt at taking the most from life with the time I have. After all, forever is not so long.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Never, Never Give Up

Hello all.

This week for me has been an interesting one. Not so much in things done but in things pondered. Every now and then you have to step back from the business of life and give yourself time to think about things, especially when things are going rough for you. I’ve let my laziness get a hold of me again, but during this week it didn’t really bother me. I just need a break from everything to think.

Going to have a really short blog post tonight, with just a simple, simple message: in the face of adversity, keep going, because tomorrow morning the sun will still be shining.

I wanted to share a quote from one of my idols, Sir Winston Churchill, that gives me a good boost of motivation: “Sure I am of this, that you only have to endure to conquer. You only have to persevere to save yourselves.”

In a nutshell, keep going. There is always something better. Life will have its highs and lows, but you will only discover its wonderful highs if you get through the lows. I aim to fight through the lows as well as possible, because I have tasted the sweet, wonderful fruit that is an honestly content, joyful life.

If you are struggling with something, unload it. Cry, play music, run, dance, do something good for yourself. You are doing good. Keep breathing, take it slow, and give yourself a pat on the back. If you’ve made it this far, you’ve got this. I’m proud of all of you.

Sas aghapĆ³.

Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment